Thursday, February 2, 2012

About Me



I'm a simple person with simple dreams. Since I was little, I already know what I want, I wanted to travel and see the World. Learn different culture, know people's way of life, try different food delicacies and basically to experience the life that God created and made for us. Through this blog site, I want to share the daily record of my day to day activities, events, and my adventures that somehow people may learn from it.I want this blog site to be an inspiration to all my readers and followers and serve as a guide to everyone as well.



Autum Season @ United Kingdom



Photoshoot by: Anjel Tamayo @ Cassiobury Park, Watford United Kingdom


_________________________________________________________________________________



Charm, together with her husband who also loves travelling, thought of  starting a way of helping those people like us who loves to travel by offering a Cheap Package Tour. As of this moment, they've started it with Coron Busuanga Palawan, Philippines. A very cheap package that everyone can afford at the same time having a vacation that they deserve and will trully enjoy.


Check this link for CHEAP CORON PALAWAN PACKAGES:

                       http://www.coronpackagetour.com/


Check and like it on FACEBOOK:

                       https://www.facebook.com/CoronPackage



Thanks a lot! Have a great day!!!

=Charm=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More