Monday, February 4, 2013

Cassiobury | Park in Watford


Cassiobury, one of the park in Watford Hertfordshire, England. When I first arrive in UK, cassiobury park is the first place we went since it was summer time. I really like it because it's really a large park where you can roam around, jog in the morning, cycling and bond with the family especially when you have kids. There are lots of things that children can do at Cassiobury park and the price is really like one pound or so.

These are the childrens attraction at Cassiobury          
  1. Cassiobury paddling pools playground
  2. Cassiobury Cha cha cha playground
  3. Cassiobury paddling pools
  4. Cassiobury Miniature railway
  5. Cassiobury Bouncy castle
  6. Cassiobury paddling and fishing by the rustic bridge
Cassiobury Playground
Trear yourself with Soft Ice Cream to beat the heat of Summer
Cassiobury not only offers facilities for children but for adults as well. They also have sports facilities that everyone can enjoy and be physically active at the same time.

These are the list of sports facilities at Cassiobury park
  1. Football
  2. Cricket
  3. Fishing 
  4. Bowls
  5. Tennis Croquet
  6. Basketball
A large number of people enjoying the park in Watford, Cassiobury. A usual scene during summer season.

For me, this is one of the place I love to go with lots of things that you can do. I mostly love doing my jogging here, cycling and even photo shoot in here. I'll show you some of my photos at Cassiobury.

Lovely tree photo...
Nature, fresh air and clean surroundings what more can I ask for....

Fond of photos with trees







Where should I go next??? hmmm... Follow the signs...

Kids playing football

Dandelion


Lovely flowers at the entrance of  Cassiobury

This photo that I use in my blog was shot at Cassiobury as well

Canal boats can also be seen here

Cycling time... There are trails that you can follow, don't worry, you won't get lost.

There is also a bridge and some loves to swim in this river during summer



A nice way to enjoy nature at its finnest......



How to get there





















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More